ProVia-2 with Procapil 2.5% Scalp Treatment

Price: $70.00

Serum:
Quantity:

Free Shipping on Orders Over $79

ProVia-2 with Procapil 2.5%

All Natural Scalp Treatment for Thinning Hair

ProVia is a clinical-strength hair thinning therapy with Procapil 2.5% scalp treatment. In clinical testing, this patented complex of natural botanicals extract and key nutrients has been shown to help reduce premature hair loss and thinning hair. Procapil is a natural, clinically proven ingredient that prevents and reverses hair thinning and loss of hair.

The amazing thing about ProVia is that clinical studies have shown Procapil 2.5% works as effective as other leading ingredients on the market but without the side effects, harsh chemicals or smell. It also blocks DHT effects (DHT is a harmful hormone responsible for most cases of hair thinning and baldness). It protects and repairs hair follicles and thickens the root bulb and hair sheath.

It works by helping to:

• Strengthen hair bonding to the scalp by improving hair root health.
  • Increasing blood flow to the scalp, bringing nutrients to the follicle.
  • Targets poor scalp micro-circulation caused by follicle aging.

What is Procapil?

Procapil is a patented complex of natural botanical extracts and key ingredients.

Convenience:

Directions: Massage serum into scalp for 1-2 minutes . Apply once daily 4-5 times a week for best results. Serum absorbs quickly and cleanly. It is not necessary to wash hair after application. Safe for colored / treated hair. Use for up to 12 weeks for optimal results.

More about ProVia-2 Scalp Treatment:

ProVia-2 will strengthen and repair hair follicles and thicken the root bulb and hair sheath. It also blocks DHT, a hormone responsible for most cases of hair thinning and baldness. ProVia-2 is paraben free.

Under exposure to 2 ppm peptide (i.e. 1% PROCAPILTM), 58% more growth that that of the control was obtained and the growth was similar to that observed in the presence of 2 ppm other leading ingredient (10μM). With 5 ppm Biotinyl-GHK (i.e. 2.5% PROCAPILTM), the growth was 121% greater than that of the control.

ppm stands for: parts per million

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Product Rating: (4) # of Ratings: 11 (Only registered customers can rate)
Sort: New to Old RE-SORT COMMENTS:

Showing 1 - 5 of 11 Reviews:
1. Charles on 1/21/2014, said:
I am on my second order and I can really see a difference! My hair is getting thicker!
Was this comment helpful?     (4 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)

2. Germaine on 1/15/2014, said:
Just finished second bottle. There is definitely some improvement with overall growth, but it isn't as dramatic as I had hoped. Reordered and will hope to see continued regrowth of hair.
Was this comment helpful?     (2 people found this comment helpful, 1 did not)

3. Natalie on 11/25/2013, said:
Product seems to work slowly. Notice less hair coming out when washing and scalp feels healthier. Roots feel thicker too. I would rate higher if price was cheaper. A little expensive.
Was this comment helpful?     (4 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)

4. DOROTHEA on 11/14/2013, said:
I love it. I was forever cleaning hair out of the shower, the sink, and off my pillow. I was so self conscious about my thinning hair that I bought and wore several wigs. Thank you so much.
Was this comment helpful?     (2 people found this comment helpful, 2 did not)

5. Lisa on 10/9/2013, said:
My father tried this product with no luck. I guess he has to try other products.
Was this comment helpful?     (4 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)

6. Tom on 7/18/2013, said:
I lost all the hair all over my body. I have been using Provia for the last 2 months and the results are AMAZING. I have been seeing my hair growing back in and it comes in thicker every day! Absolutely wonderful! Even my wife comments on how great I look.
Was this comment helpful?     (2 people found this comment helpful, 1 did not)

7. MM on 6/18/2013, said:
I have been using this product for 6 months now. I could feel a difference in my scalp almost immediately. I do not seem to be losing as much hair and it seems to have thickened my hair some.
Was this comment helpful?     (3 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)

8. Yeon Kim on 5/3/2013, said:
Even though I have not seen much of difference for my thinning hair, I'd like to try it for a extended period as it is a natural product.
Was this comment helpful?     (3 people found this comment helpful, 2 did not)

9. Mark on 5/2/2013, said:
I' m only one my first bottle ,just ordered my second.But can feel a difference on the scalp area.Will keep you updated
Was this comment helpful?     (4 people found this comment helpful, 1 did not)

10. Susan on 2/2/2013, said:
I am currently using my 3rd bottle of Provia. Although the progress has been very slow, I do see some improvement around the scalp line above my forehead. Where the hair is thin on the top of my head, I see just a little progress. The hair that I am losing is decreasing, but again, not as quickly as I would like. I will continue to use this product as this has provided more results than anything else I have used, and I am hopeful, that with long term use, there will eventually be significant improvement.
Was this comment helpful?     (4 people found this comment helpful, 2 did not)

11. Donna on 5/26/2012, said:
I love this product. I am on my second order now. It makes my hair seem fuller and much more managable. I have thin hair and it seems to be thinning in the front. This product I believe is helping me have more hair. I use it at night when I sleep and again in the morning when I am blow drying and styling my hair. It's perfect. No oils or anything that would make my hair look anything but great. I really do enjoy using this product. Thanks.
Was this comment helpful?     (45 people found this comment helpful, 7 did not)

Review and Rate this Item