NEW! genucel Stem Cell therapy for bags & puffiness
genucel® with Plant Stem Cell Technology and Eyeseryl®
for bags & puffiness under the eyes .5 oz.

(3.5 out of 5)
Price: $133.50

Offers:
Quantity:

Free Shipping on Orders Over $79
NEW! Introducing genucel® with Plant Stem Cell Technology and Eyeseryl®
Intensive treatment for bags and puffiness due to:
  •   Age
  •   Heredity
  •   Inflammation
  •   Allergies
genucel® also contains PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica plant stem cells (from a rare Swiss apple species) to help protect the longevity of skin stem cells while preserving the youthful look and the vitality of your skin.
In clinical testing, participants using only 1% of Eyeseryl® saw puffiness under their eyes greatly reduced, even after only 15 days – 70% of the volunteers saw improvement by Day 15.
At the end of the test, 95% of the volunteers had shown improvement!
In the classic Chamonix tradition of multiple clinically proven ingredients, genucel® also contains DOUBLE the clinical concentration of Eyeseryl®. Genucel® contains 2% of Eyeseryl® to be more effective and to see results even faster!
In our users’ survey, a striking number of participating women using genucel® saw improvement in 12 hours or less. It’s that good!
Another phenomenal formulation from Chamonix that also contains:
Algae Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed (Marine) Collagen, Goji Berry Extract, and much more!
genucel® was formulated with only the most effective ingredients to help reduce bags and puffiness under the eyes!
Here’s to your youth!
Directions: Apply around and above the eyes twice daily.

Eyeseryl® is a registered trademark of LIPOTEC, S.A.U.

Product Rating: (3.5) # of Ratings: 17 (Only registered customers can rate)
Sort: New to Old RE-SORT COMMENTS:

Showing 1 - 5 of 17 Reviews:
1. E Carter on 6/24/2014, said:
I am very disappointed'. I watch Imus in the morning, Really thought he was selling a great produce. What a big bunch of mud that was. I used it as the tube said with NO IMPROVEMENT. BOGUS ALL THE WAY.
Was this comment helpful?     (19 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)

2. Chris on 6/4/2014, said:
After trying MANY different products (and also ice pack masks), nothing reduced the puffiness under my eyes, partially caused by medication. After two weeks, the reduction in puffiness was noticeable and many friends have asked what I'm using.
Was this comment helpful?     (9 people found this comment helpful, 4 did not)

3. Ruth on 4/3/2014, said:
My husband and I both use this now. We've seen noticeable changes!
Was this comment helpful?     (10 people found this comment helpful, 2 did not)

4. Mary on 3/28/2014, said:
I like this product, it does help
Was this comment helpful?     (10 people found this comment helpful, 1 did not)

5. Peter on 3/15/2014, said:
Don't waste your time and money. It's a bogus cream made for profits!
Was this comment helpful?     (21 people found this comment helpful, 5 did not)

6. Terri on 8/16/2013, said:
I definitely noticed a difference in a week or so. The area around my eyes is very smooth and the crow's feet less visible. My eyelids also look better. This is one of the best products. It gets the job done.
Was this comment helpful?     (29 people found this comment helpful, 4 did not)

7. Mary on 8/6/2013, said:
I find the Genucel-stem cell therapy GREAT for the lines and puffiness around my eyes. I've been using Chamonix for years and love all the products but this eye cream seems to be a great addition to my Chamonix routine. I could not be happier with the results.
Was this comment helpful?     (25 people found this comment helpful, 3 did not)

8. Maria on 8/3/2013, said:
I started using Genucel 2 months ago...morning and night. It has really helped the puffiness I usually have in the morning. Absorbs well and makeup can be applied right after.
Was this comment helpful?     (21 people found this comment helpful, 4 did not)

9. Jean on 7/30/2013, said:
I was surprised at how quickly I noticed a difference. Absorbs beautifully and works well with makeup. Waiting to see how it effects wrinkles. Will purchase again.
Was this comment helpful?     (16 people found this comment helpful, 6 did not)

10. csenyk on 7/26/2013, said:
I used this for over 2 months. I do not notice any change in wrinkles nor morning puffiness.
Was this comment helpful?     (30 people found this comment helpful, 5 did not)

11. Doris on 7/22/2013, said:
Product absorbs with out feeling greasy. Skin does feel tighter and less puffy under the eyes. Am well pleased.
Was this comment helpful?     (13 people found this comment helpful, 2 did not)

12. Bonnie McKeever on 7/20/2013, said:
Puffiness and bags are definitely reduced, and it didn't take long! Product absorbs quickly and leaves a silky feeling. I am still waiting for it to make a difference in the laugh lines around my eyes after weeks of use.
Was this comment helpful?     (15 people found this comment helpful, 3 did not)

13. Teresa on 7/18/2013, said:
Have noticed a slight difference in puffiness around my eyes. I like the feel of the product and the way it absorbs into my skin.
Was this comment helpful?     (14 people found this comment helpful, 5 did not)

14. Jennifer on 7/18/2013, said:
Felt tightening instantly under eyes - I had some bags under the eyes and they instantly went away :) Puffiness went away very rapidly!
Was this comment helpful?     (11 people found this comment helpful, 7 did not)

15. Lindsey on 7/18/2013, said:
After about 15 minutes the area under my eyes seemed to be tighter! Puffiness and bags were a little less noticeable immediately.
Was this comment helpful?     (11 people found this comment helpful, 5 did not)

16. Rosa on 7/18/2013, said:
Felt the bags under my eyes firm up, and the skin was glowing! Product helped me to reduce puffiness immediately! I stopped using concealer because of the improvement. I've gone a week without applying heavy make up! I would recommend to anyone - I've noticed a great difference!!
Was this comment helpful?     (22 people found this comment helpful, 3 did not)

17. Suzanne on 7/17/2013, said:
Not noticing any significant difference in my eye area. I was told it would also make a difference in the laugh lines around my eyes, and there is not change in that area either.
Was this comment helpful?     (30 people found this comment helpful, 4 did not)

Review and Rate this Item